List of famous districts of West Java
There are many reproductions in West Java and almost everyone has their own privileges. If you are one of the people in West Java, of course, you really understand the different districts of that province. Indonesians have certainly understood that there can be a variety of benefits in West Java.
Different types of tourists are often visited by tourists from outside this region and abroad. If this does not stop, then the cooking department also increases and the increasing amount is recognized.
One of the Indonesians, of course, we will also have to understand the different types of tribes and cultures of other regions. Similarly, from the West Java region dominated by the Sudanese Tribe. West Java province itself has been divided into 18 revivals and 9 cities. We can get different types of information through our information below.
West Java region begins
West Java or Java Kulon is a province in Indonesia that is well known to other people. Indonesia has its own provinces, which are very large in number but not well known by all Indonesians.
West Java province will find a variety of cultural differences that surprise tourists and locals, but before that the history of West Java cannot be widely known.
It was a province of the 5th century that was part of the Kingdom of Tarumnegara. A variety of inscriptions from the state are scattered and spread extensively in the province of West Java. About 7 inscriptions have been written in the book of Vengi script and most of them use Sanskrit to tell the journey of the king from Trumnegar.
Trumnegara was successfully disabled by the State of Sudan and continued. There are inscriptions from the time of Sudani kingdom still in the Bogor region. The conflict between the states did not stop until West Java was used as an administrative meaning in the Dutch East Indies career in 1925.
This also underlines the construction of districts in West Java. Not only this, but in West Java, various types of developments have continued till this moment, so of course, the people of the province find it more and more safe to develop different areas, especially the economic sector.
Have you ever understood all the districts owned by West Java province? As mentioned earlier, there are about 18 counties and 9 cities. The capital of this province is bandung and on October 17, 2000, an independent province of many parts of this province will be formed, that is Benten.
List of reproductions in West Java
If you are curious about the various names of the region, then you can know some rebirths in the Jawa Clan.
- Bandung Rijnsi, which was held in Soreang. The area of this one region is about 1,767 and the population is about 3,145,254.
- Also, West Bandung is a territory with an area of about 1,305. Nagamprah, the capital of West Bandung, is located here and its population is about 16,16,203.
- Bekasi region next to West Java region with an area of 1,224 cubic km is very dense because it has an area of about 23 districts. It has a population of 25,54,376 and is distributed accordingly.
- Bogor is with a much larger area ahead than others. This area is about 2,710 cubic kilometers. The population is 4,246,307 spread over 40 sub-districts.
- Sianjur has 3,840 cubic km of 13 sub-districts. The area has widened. There are about 2,246,663 populations in 32 sub-districts.
- Siamese has a population of 1,228,294 and is divided into 27 sub-districts. The area of the district is about 1,414 cubic km.
- In the next order, there is a syrban, whose area is only 984.52 cubic km. yes. There are about 2,0,99,089 residents in 40 districts.
- 3,074 cubic km There are 2,2,10,017 residents living in garut, which is located in the area. There are 42 sub-districts in large numbers.
- Indramayu is occupied by 1,845,205 people in 31 different districts. The area of Indramayu is about 2,040 cubic kilometers.
- 1,652 cubic km Karwang has a population of about 21,10,476 inhabitants. Karwang has 30 districts spread across the district.
There are many more districts in West Java. For example, Simahi, Sirebon, Sukabumi, Tasikmayalaya, Vikarata, Sukabumi, Majlengka, Pangandaran, Sumedang and many others are there.
Every district needs to have different types of specialties. He started with economics, tourism, education etc. Although there are many districts owned, West Java has succeeded in creating a positive character for its people.
Economy in West Java Region
As soon as you understand the name of the region in West Java, it seems that you also understand the different types of capabilities you have. West Java has a lot of potential as a province with many residents.
Therefore, if we look at the economy, it is seen that this province is developing in different areas. Starting from production, agriculture, where land and farming are involved. There is also a rich economy in the ocean and fisheries because it is located on two sides of the Java Sea.
The economy is developing well in West Java. There is no doubt that many residents are also coming in full with various efforts to make our province better.
Tourism in West Java Region
If you look at tourist places, the districts of West Java never want to stay behind. Many good places are used as one of the destinations while on vacation. Most of the tourism in this one province is more about natural tourism.
Although this is the case, there are still many guests from this area and outside the area who come only to enjoy the holiday time. If classified, at least in West Java, tourism is around 96 with a variety of types.
It started with beaches, waterfalls, dams, farm gardens, museums and many more. So, are you interested in spending your holiday time in The Jaa Kulon? If you choose one of the above districts for the holiday, your holiday needs to be more enjoyable.
Compared to the cities of the province, there are many disadvantages. But if we try to find out these different districts, then we should find interesting things. There are indeed many revivals in West Java, but they all have their own natural beauty.